Putus Asa Adalah Tembok Berlin....Robohkan Ia....Kelak Kejayaan Akan Menyusul...

| 2 comments
]

What is your favorite color? Black because it is cool, dark, & sometimes scary!!!

What is your favorite magazine? Wisel! Football Megazine!!...i like it….

What do you like about Abu Handalah? He’s .good person….i like his smilez…. Don’t be mad at me ha….

What do you think of Anwar Ibrahim, Nik Abdul Aziz & Ahmad Baehaqie? They are great leaders…hihii….

Who do you love? My Grandparents, Mom…Dad…My Brother…all UPSI’s debaters …all my friends and all my BELOVED persons (of coz girls hah!....ha3)….sory I don’t put ur name here ha….especially…my sweet girlfriend….Angelina Jolie….ha3…

What is your favorite subject at class? Euro History….Islamic History (B-coz En. Kamal is my lect …kui3…)…& Tasawwur….=)

Who is your favorite actress? Of coz Angelina Jolie….ha3…b-coz shes ma-girlfriend loorr….kah3….

What is your favorite primary song? Join Me In Death….HIM!!!

Where is your favorite place to go? Hmmm…a lot!!...Paris, London, Hawaii, Mecca, Milan, Bernabeu Stadium & Samak River…ha3!!!

What is your best memory this year? My Birthday Party at the Samak River, winning the Champion title of UPSI’s Vice Chancellor Debate Competition… ASTA Debate in UM….&…of coz…”Cerita Seribu Satu Malam” (Genting, Sg. Buloh, Raub, Fraser Hill, SP, Kulim, Sungkai, National Zoo, Bukit Antarabangsa, HKL, Damansara & Bentong….ha3…the Greatest Deceiving Story….somebody close to me knows about it…..jeng2…)

What is your greatest accomplishment this year? As stated above, winning the Champion title of UPSI’s Vice Chancellor Debate Competition

What are your favorite things to do with friends? Read Quran….ha3…hmm…Watching movies…go Bowling….Travelling..(without Driving License k…)…&…bullying…especially kaza!!!....kikiki

What do you hope to do this year? I wanna b the champion in every Malaysian Intervasity Debate Championship & beat Kak Bibah 4 second speaker in the first UPSI team don’t be mad at me kak bib…ha3)….

Who are your favorite team members in debate? Ouh….its a tough question lah….hmmm…for thiz moment…Hafiz & Syeera….be-coz…thiz is royal & ASTA team…hmmm….maybe 4 the next competition….my new team 4 integrity debating championship….Kaza & Johan….lets try guys!!...hu3…an all-male team…hu3…

What do you want to be when you 25 years old? Ha3….of coz a husbandlah….ha3… no seriously I said that as a joke….hmmm….A famous rock star…ha3…but im not a good singer….maybe the President of Malaysian Islamic Party….who knows right???...

What is your favorite hobby? Sleeping….ha3….friendster…cheating in adobe photoshop….& eatinglah….hu3

What is your favorite food? My Grandmom’s cooking…hihii

What do you know about love? Hu3…I don’t know….love…hmmm…something about feeling….i don’t knowlah!!!....ha3….sometimes I think I need it….sometimes…no!!!....for thiz moment…..hmmm…..i need it….no!!!....i need it!!!!....i said no!!!!...ha3….I’m confused loorr…its up 2 u lah….everyone has their personal opinion rite!!!....blurr2….kui3….

Who do you love? A pretty girl who can make me happy…who??...she is my new imaginary friend….ha3….

Who is your favorite Ulama’? Nik Abdul Aziz Nik Mat….

Who is your favorite warrior? Assyahid Syeikh Hassan al-Banna….

4 all ma-frenz….thanks 4 reading this…. ….hu3…u can have it... ask urself….& give da answers k….im bored!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments

Adi Muslim (I LOVE ISLAM) said... @ April 28, 2009 at 9:10 AM

ko sayang kitorg ke waaaaaaaaaa~

bole caye ke ni bae... ahaks

diktator mulia said... @ April 28, 2009 at 10:01 AM

ha3.....

xahh...aku xsyg pon.....kipaasss.....ha3

Post a Comment

Video Rasmi Mr. Diktator

Karya C' Diktator


Get your own Poll!
bT*xJmx*PTEyMjYyOTc2MDY1MTUmcHQ9MTIyNjI5Nzc5Mjc1MCZwPTUzMTUxJmQ9Jmc9MSZ*PSZvPWJhZGM4OGU5YTlkMTQyNjI5YzhlZTJlY2VlYTg1MWZk.gifbT*xJmx*PTEyMjYyOTY3NDY4NzUmcHQ9MTIyNjI5Njc5NTEwOSZwPTUzMTUxJmQ9Jmc9MSZ*PSZvPWJhZGM4OGU5YTlkMTQyNjI5YzhlZTJlY2VlYTg1MWZk.gif
xslide1.gif xslide2.gif xslide42.gif
xslide1.gif xslide2.gif xslide42.gif
tracking.php?id=916865 Ce service est offert par bloguez.com : Pour la création de

pilihan blogger

ubat tidurrr....zzzz